Sendcash Pay is a suite of developer tools that let you add borderless payment experiences to your digital products. With these tools, you can:
- Accept Naira payments through direct bank transfers.
- [Coming soon] Accept payments globally via card or ACH.
- Receive payment settlements anywhere in the world. You no longer need to have bank accounts where your users are to get paid.
- Programmatically send payouts to over 80 countries across the world.
- Connect to your users' financial accounts to for transaction information, realtime balances, identity verification.
Checkout is a client-side pop up that lets your users pay you (or other users) directly - with a good ol' Naira bank transfer, without leaving your application.
Connect lets your users link their bank accounts to your application after which you can access transaction information, balances. You can also initiate bank transfers on behalf of your users.
If you're a business situated outside Nigeria and would like to accept Naira payments with Sendcash Pay and get settled in your home country bank accounts/currency, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With Wire, you can programmatically make USD payments to any bank accounts in 80+ countries.
If you'd like to programmatically make Naira payouts, please contact us.
Sendcash Pay does not have any official relationship whatsoever with any of the supported Nigerian banks or wallets. We just make it easier for bank transfers to happen.
Supported banks include: Kuda Bank, GT Bank, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, Diamond Bank, FCMB, Wema Bank, First Bank, Fidelity Bank and Abeg.